Party affiliation: Democratic Party
Charles E. Wilson
Charles E. Wilson, mechanical engineer, writer, consultant. Registered professional engineer, New Jersey. National Defense fellow United States Air Force, 1956, Atomic Energy Commission fellow Cornell University, 1959, National Aeronautics and Space Administration fellow Stanford University, 1964-1965, National Science Foundation fellow Polytechnic University, 1968-1969.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology, 1953; Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology, 1958; Master of Science in Engineering Mechanics, New York University, 1962; Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering, Polytechnic University, 1970.
Engineer Otis Elevator Company, New York City, 1953-1954, Bendix Corporation, Teterboro, New Jersey, 1956. Professor New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, 1956—2003. Consultant in field.
Expert witness various courts and boards, New Jersey, since 1975. Captain United States Air Force, 1954-1962, Newburgh New York.
- Noise Control: A Primer (Singular Audiology Text)
- A basic introduction to noise and noise control designed for professionals and paraprofessionals involved in hearing health care.
- The Acid-Alkaline Food Guide - Second Edition: A Quick Reference to Foods & Their Efffect on pH Levels
- In the last few years, researchers around the world have increasingly reported the importance of acid-alkaline balance.
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Machinery (3rd Edition)
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Machinery teaches readers how to analyze the motion of machines and mechanisms.
- Acoustic Echo and Noise Control: A Practical Approach
- Authors are well known and highly recognized by the "acoustic echo and noise community.
1953 - 1954
1956 - 2003