Teacher Young Writers Institute, Hartford, Connecticut, 1993—1994, Women Writing/Women Telling, Kent, 1994—2000, Poetry Workshops, Kent, 1994—2000. Graduate writing faculty The New School, since 1999. Visiting distinguished writer creative nonfiction University Iowa, 1997.
Visiting poet Wwesleyan University, 2000. Adjunct professor Columbia University School Arts, 2001—2007. Visiting distinguished writer in creative nonfiction University Iowa, 1997.
Visiting faculty Columbia School Arts Writing Program, since 2001. Member core faculty graduate writing program The New School, since 1999.
- Amy Lowell: Selected Poems (American Poets Project) (Hardback) - Common
- A cigar-smoking proponent of free-verse modernism in open rebellion against her distinguished Boston lineage, Amy Lowell cut an indelible public figure in her lifetime.
- The White Blackbird: A Life of the Painter Margarett Sargent by Her Granddaughter
- “A striking portrait of a woman artist’s struggle for life.
- Red Shoes: Poems
- “Sexy, telegraphic, edgy, and rapt.
- Mourning Pictures (A Play)
- Drama / Anthology
Member steering committee Women Writing Women's Lives seminar, volunteer New York Center for Humanities, 1991-1993, Center for Humanities, City University of New York, 1993-1995, board directors Jenny McKean Moore Fund for Writers, Washington, 1975-2000, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1972-1976, Music Theatre Group, New York City, 1976-1993. Member Dramatists Guild, Poets and Writers Incorporated (board directors 1974-1993), Poetry Society of America, Poets, Playwrights, Editors, Essayists and Novelists association American Center (board directors, treasurer 2003-2009).
Born October 28, 1945
1993 - 1994
2001 - 2007