- Editor, publication Lines (magazines and books), New York City, 1964-1967. Editor Telegraph Books, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1971-1972. Teacher graduate writing program University Southern California, since 1996.
- Street an Autobiographical Novel
- One of the most intimate books ever written about a young man’s coming of age, The Street, an autobiographical novel, chronicles Aram Saroyan’s coming of age in New York City during the turbulent 1960s, when Saroyan was writing one-word poems (lighght) and taking part in his generation’s rites of passage.
- GENESIS ANGELS: The Saga of Lew Welch and the Beat Generation
- While vividly evoking Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg, Neal Cassady and William Burroughs, this celebrated Beat Generation biography focuses on Lew Welch, the poet who lived the American Dream as an advertising man (shades of Mad Men) before dropping out.
- Complete Minimal Poems, 2nd Edition
- Long cherished in out-of-print editions, anthologies and textbooks, and more recently celebrated on the internet, the groundbreaking Concrete and Minimalist poems of Aram Saroyan (born 1943) are gathered together here in a single, much-needed volume.
- Rancho Mirage: An American Tragedy of Manners, Madness and Murder
- This is one of the strangest true-crime stories ever written: a story of murder, reported rape, abduction and multiple personalities.
Born September 25, 1943
1964 - 1967
1971 - 1972