Denomination: Roman Catholic
Freelance translator Scitran, Incorporated, Santa Barbara, California, 1966-1976. Computer programmer Service Bureau Corporation, Inglewood, 1967-1968. Science writer Scribner's, New York City, 1973-1976.
System analyst Interstate Electronics, Incorporated, Anaheim, California, 1976-1977. President, founder Human Potential Institute, Costa Mesa, 1977-1979. Visiting assistant professor Northeastern University, Boston, 1981-1983, lecturer in physics, 1983-1991.
Assistant professor physics Central Missouri State University, Warrensburg, 1991-1998, associate professor physics, since 1998.
- Mad About Physics: Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities
- Why is there eight times more ice in Antarctica than in the Arctic? Why can you warm your hands by blowing gently, and cool your hands by blowing hard? Why would a pitcher scuff a baseball?Which weighs more-a pound of feathers or a pound of iron? Let science experts Christopher Jargodzki and Franklin Potter guide you through the curiosities of physics and you'll find the answers to these and hundreds of other quirky conundrums.
- More Science Braintwisters and Paradoxes
- Almost 200 of the most intuition-eluding, seemingly logic-lacking and provocative puzzles you will ever find are presented here! Common sense and scientific reality clash again and again, challenging the preconceptions of the most spirited puzzle enthusiasts.
- Mad About Modern Physics: Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities
- More mind-bending fun in physics The sequel to the popular Mad About Physics, Mad About Modern Physics promises endless hours of entertaining, challenging fun.
- Mania Fisika: Asah Otak, Paradoks, dan Keingintahuan (Indonesian edition of Mad About Physics: Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities)
- Indonesian version of the popular 'Mad About Physics: Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities' (ISBN 0-471-56961-5).
1966 - 1976
1967 - 1968
1973 - 1976
1976 - 1977
1977 - 1979
1981 - 1983
1991 - 1998
- show more ...