Anne Fadiman, American writer, educator. Recipient National Magazine award for Reporting, American Society Magazine Editors, 1987, National Magazine award for essays, 2003; named John S. Knight fellow in Journalism Stanford (California) University, 1991-1992. Board overseers Harvard University, since 2008; Member Phi Beta Kappa (honorary).
Contributor editor Harvard Magazine, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1973-1975. Instructor National Outdoor Leadership School, Lander, Wyoming, 1975-1976. Columnist Country Journal, Manchester, New Hampshire, 1978-1979.
Assistant science editor Life, New York City, 1979-1981, columnist, 1986-1987, staff writer, 1981-1988. Columnist, editor-at-large Civilization, Washington, 1994—1997. Editor-in-chief The American Scholar, 1997—2004.
Francis writer-in-residence Yale University, New Haven, since 2005. Board incorporators Harvard Magazine, Cambridge, Massachusetts, since 1985 (board directors, 1985-1991), visiting lecturer Smith College, 2000-2002.
- At Large and At Small: Familiar Essays
- In At Large and At Small, Anne Fadiman returns to one of her favorite genres, the familiar essay--a beloved and hallowed literary tradition recognized for both its intellectual breadth and its miniaturist focus on everyday experiences.
- [Ex Libris] By Fadiman, Anne(Author)Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader[Paperback] on 25 Nov 2000
- Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader [ Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader by Fadiman, Anne ( Author ) Paperback Nov- 2000 ] Paperback Nov- 25- 2000
- The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down: A Hmong Child, Her American Doctors, and the Collision of Two Cultures
- few highlightening at the beginning of page.
- At Large and at Small: Familiar Essays (Paperback) - Common
- Foto-Love-Story .
1973 - 1975
1975 - 1976
1978 - 1979
1979 - 1981
1986 - 1987
1994 - 1997
1997 - 2004
- show more ...