Anne Fadiman, American writer, educator. Recipient National Magazine award for Reporting, American Society Magazine Editors, 1987, National Magazine award for essays, 2003; named John S. Knight fellow in Journalism Stanford (California) University, 1991-1992. Board overseers Harvard University, since 2008; Member Phi Beta Kappa (honorary).
Fadiman, Anne was born on August 7, 1953 in New York City. Daughter of Clifton and Annalee Whitmore (Jacoby) F.
Contributor editor Harvard Magazine, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1973-1975. Instructor National Outdoor Leadership School, Lander, Wyoming, 1975-1976. Columnist Country Journal, Manchester, New Hampshire, 1978-1979.
Assistant science editor Life, New York City, 1979-1981, columnist, 1986-1987, staff writer, 1981-1988. Columnist, editor-at-large Civilization, Washington, 1994—1997. Editor-in-chief The American Scholar, 1997—2004.
Francis writer-in-residence Yale University, New Haven, since 2005. Board incorporators Harvard Magazine, Cambridge, Massachusetts, since 1985 (board directors, 1985-1991), visiting lecturer Smith College, 2000-2002.
- At Large and At Small: Familiar Essays
- In At Large and At Small, Anne Fadiman returns to one of her favorite genres, the familiar essay--a beloved and hallowed literary tradition recognized for both its intellectual breadth and its miniaturist focus on everyday experiences.
- [Ex Libris] By Fadiman, Anne(Author)Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader[Paperback] on 25 Nov 2000
- Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader [ Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader by Fadiman, Anne ( Author ) Paperback Nov- 2000 ] Paperback Nov- 25- 2000
- The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down: A Hmong Child, Her American Doctors, and the Collision of Two Cultures
- few highlightening at the beginning of page.
- At Large and at Small: Familiar Essays (Paperback) - Common
- Foto-Love-Story .
Born August 7, 1953
1973 - 1975
1975 - 1976
1978 - 1979
1979 - 1981
1986 - 1987
1994 - 1997
1997 - 2004
- show more ...