Richard Edward Wilson, composer, music educator, pianist. Recipient Walter Hinrichsen award, American Academy Institute Arts and Letters, 1986, Cleveland Arts prize, 1988, Executive's award Dutchess County, 1989, Stoeger prize, Chamber Music Society Lincoln Center, 1994, Academy award in music, American Academy Arts and Letters, 2004, Roger Session Memorial Boglizsco Fellowship, 2006-2007;, Guggenheim fellow, 1992.
- The Visual World of French Theory: Figurations
- This revelatory book focuses on a remarkable series of encounters between the most prominent French philosophers of the 1960s and 1970s—Sartre, Deleuze, Bourdieu, and Foucault among them—and the artists of their times, most particularly the protagonists of the Narrative Figuration movement.
- Emotion and Peace of Mind: From Stoic Agitation to Christian Temptation (Gifford Lectures)
- Richard Sorabji presents a ground-breaking study of ancient Greek views of the emotions and their influence on subsequent theories and attitudes, Pagan and Christian.
- The Beekeeper's Bible: Bees, Honey, Recipes & Other Home Uses
- The Beekeeper’s Bible is as much an ultimate guide to the practical essentials of beekeeping as it is a beautiful almanac to be read from cover to cover.
- The Rhetoric of Agitation and Control
- This insightful volume continues to provide readers with the basis for understanding the instrumental and symbolic acts underlying agitation and control.
1966 - 1970