Charan, Ram was born on December 25, 1939 in Hapur, India. Came to the United States, 1963. Son of Ganga Saran and Sona (Devi) S.
Assistant professor business Harvard University, Boston, 1967-1973. Associate professor Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 1973-1976. Professor Boston University, 1976-1978.
Private practice teacher, consultant Dallas, since 1978. Board directors Fischer & Porter Company, Horsham, Pennsylvania, Austin Industries, Dallas, C.E. Niehoff & Company, Evanston, Biogenex, Tyco Electronics. Member investment advisory committee Taylor & Turner, San Francisco, since 1983, Blue Ribbon Commission on Corporation Goverance.
- What the Customer Wants You to Know: How Everybody Needs to Think Differently about Sales [Unabridged 4-CD Set] (AUDIO CD/AUDIO BOOK)
- Ram Charan, who has gained fame for clarifying and simplifying difficult business problems and who is the bestselling author of What the CEO Wants You to Know, teaches you how to rethink sales from the outside in.
- El arte de la ejecucion en los negocios/Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done (Spanish Edition)
- Bossidy, one of the world's most acclaimed CEOs, teams up with a legendary advisor to senior executives and boards of directors, to create this unique and indispensable guide to corporate strategy.
- What the Customer Wants You to Know: How Everybody Needs to Think Differently About Sales
- From the bestselling author of What the CEO Wants You to Know?how to rethink sales from the outside in ?We have to face the truth: the process of selling is broken.
- The Leadership Pipeline: How to Build the Leadership Powered Company
- An updated and revised version of the bestselling The Leadership Pipeline – the critical resource for how companies can grow leaders from the inside.
Born December 25, 1939
1967 - 1973
1973 - 1976
1976 - 1978
- show more ...