Instructor, assistant professor history Stern College, Yeshiva University, New York City, 1963-1968. Assistant professor history San Jose State College, California, 1969-1970. Visiting assistant professor history Stanford University, 1970-1971.
Assistant professor history University Iowa, Iowa City, 1971-1975, professor, 1975-1985, May Brodbeck professor, since 1985. Visiting professor University Chicago, 1991-1992, Oxford University, England, since 2006.
- Federalists in Dissent: Imagery and Ideology in Jeffersonian America
- Convinced that the Federalists have not had a fair shake from Jefferson-worshipping historians, Linda K.
- No Constitutional Right to Be Ladies Women & the Obligations of Citizenship (Paperback, 1999)
- No Constitutional Right to Be Ladies: Women and the Obligations of Citizenship by Linda K.
- Toward an Intellectual History of Women: Essays By Linda K. Kerber (Gender and American Culture)
- As a leading historian of women, Linda K.
Member Organization American Historians (president 1996-1997), American History Association (president 2006), American Studies Association (president 1988), American Society for Legal History, Berkshire Conference Women Historians, Society of America Historians, Japan United States Friendship Commission, Poets, Playwrights, Editors, Essayists and Novelists association American Center, American Academy Arts and Sciences, American Philosophical Society.
Born January 23, 1940
1963 - 1968
1963 - 1968
1969 - 1970
1970 - 1971
1971 - 1975
- show more ...